Remote Retrospectives 101 - The Online Course
Learn how to facilitate successful remote retrospectives
In this course, you'll learn
- How to set the stage for remote retrospectives?
- How to build trust in a remote environment?
- How to keep participants engaged?
- What are the best online tools?
- What are the best activities for remote retrospectives?
The content of the course
Module 1 - Setting the stage for a successful remote retrospective
- How to prepare for a remote retrospective?
- How to set the stage in a remote setup?
- Ideas for breaking the ice before you finally start your successful retrospective.
Module 2 - How to build trust in a remote team environment
- How to build a trusting remote environment?
- Techniques to build trust even in a remote setup.
- Links to tools and apps, that will support you in your endeavor to build trust in your team.
Module 3 - Keeping participants engaged over the whole time
- How to build a remote team agreement?
- How to get participants involved in your retrospective?
- What to do with silent or introvert in your remote retrospective?
Module 4 - What are the best online retrospective tools
- Overview over the tools on the market?
- What is the difference between the tools?
- My favorite online retrospective tool
Module 5 - What are the best activities for remote retrospectives
- My favorite remote retrospective activities
- How to facilitate those activities
- Including a template you can use in Miro
* incl. VAT.
I know Marc from many years ago when I saw him doing a humorous talk at ACE conference. I still remember his anti-advices he was giving to ruin Scrum: “always come late for a daily scrum, always!” That’s why many years and conferences later I’ve invited him to open up a brand new Agile Rock Conference 2018. His opening with a game around a saxophone was hilarious. Exactly what we needed. And by the way, Marc plays Sax very well.
Certified Scrum Trainer
I was very much inspired by Marc's presentation at the Scrumday Europe.
Koen van Buul
Metro is running a series of talks with industry experts to educate our global organization. We asked Marc to talk about agile mindset since this drives currently our teams. Marc is a passionate speaker and a well known expert in the agile community. The way he presents topics is fun, but you also learn a lot from his broad experience. We received excellent feedback on his presentation from our people.
CIO Metro AG
What is an online course?
An online course is a course that is complete accessible using a standard web browser. This course consists of three video lessons between 15 and 20 minutes each.
How long will i have access?
You'll have lifelong access even on any upcoming updates.
What payment options do you offer?
You can pay via PayPal or your credit card.
What if I have additional questions after the course?
You can ask your questions anytime in the online forum of the course. I'll answer each question within 24 hours. If you need more support, my mentoring program may be the right fit for you.
Is it mobile friendly?
Yes, you can watch the course on your mobile phone or tablet.