Remote Retrospectives 101 - The Online Course
Learn how to facilitate successful remote retrospectives
In this course, you'll learn
- How to set the stage for remote retrospectives?
- How to build trust in a remote environment?
- How to keep participants engaged?
- What are the best online tools?
- What are the best activities for remote retrospectives?
The content of the course
Module 1 - Setting the stage for a successful remote retrospective
- How to prepare for a remote retrospective?
- How to set the stage in a remote setup?
- Ideas for breaking the ice before you finally start your successful retrospective.
Module 2 - How to build trust in a remote team environment
- How to build a trusting remote environment?
- Techniques to build trust even in a remote setup.
- Links to tools and apps, that will support you in your endeavor to build trust in your team.
Module 3 - Keeping participants engaged over the whole time
- How to build a remote team agreement?
- How to get participants involved in your retrospective?
- What to do with silent or introvert in your remote retrospective?
Module 4 - What are the best online retrospective tools
- Overview over the tools on the market?
- What is the difference between the tools?
- My favorite online retrospective tool
Module 5 - What are the best activities for remote retrospectives
- My favorite remote retrospective activities
- How to facilitate those activities
- Including a template you can use in Miro
* incl. VAT.
I know Marc from many years ago when I saw him doing a humorous talk at ACE conference. I still remember his anti-advices he was giving to ruin Scrum: “always come late for a daily scrum, always!” That’s why many years and conferences later I’ve invited him to open up a brand new Agile Rock Conference 2018. His opening with a game around a saxophone was hilarious. Exactly what we needed. And by the way, Marc plays Sax very well.
Certified Scrum Trainer
I was very much inspired by Marc's presentation at the Scrumday Europe.
Koen van Buul
Metro is running a series of talks with industry experts to educate our global organization. We asked Marc to talk about agile mindset since this drives currently our teams. Marc is a passionate speaker and a well known expert in the agile community. The way he presents topics is fun, but you also learn a lot from his broad experience. We received excellent feedback on his presentation from our people.
CIO Metro AG